Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

red sores under breast

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
for about 4 years i have had this patches under my breast. its almost like they move. every 4-6 months they change shape and positions. now in the past couple days i have noticed under the crease of my right breast there is a very irritated reed sore. its kind of patchy red and almost feels like a tiny bump is there or a very small cut. i cant even lift my right arm all the way in the air because it hurts to bad. i am only 23 and have felt lumps in my breast and cancer runs in my family. but the doctors just say it is cysts. what is this?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sarah585
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Are the red patches scaling and significantly itching?
Do you have large, heavy breasts?
Do you have small red bumps and pimples scattered on the red patches along with the red sores?
Do you feel constant breast pain and tenderness, and many lumpy or nodular areas in both of your breasts?
|

replied July 23rd, 2008
sore spots
no they are not scaling or itchy. i have always had larger breast. i am now in a dd. there are no pimples. the breast pain is not constant. just tender around period time some months and when i get cysts. the cysts are in either breast though. i guess just where ever they want to show up.
|

replied September 18th, 2008
Do you know any more about this?
MandMs wrote:
Are the red patches scaling and significantly itching?
Do you have large, heavy breasts?
Do you have small red bumps and pimples scattered on the red patches along with the red sores?
Do you feel constant breast pain and tenderness, and many lumpy or nodular areas in both of your breasts?

I have found in the last couple of days exactly what you described in your comment last July about the red bumps under the breast.
You asked, "Do you have small red bumps and pimples scattered on the red patches along with the red sores?"
Do you know what this is and if I need to be concerned about it? Or will it pass? Any advise would be helpful... I feel a little weird going to the doctor about a scratch on my breast; but it does have the little red dots scattered about 1/2 inch al the way around the sore.
|

replied September 20th, 2008
For two weeks? Bright red spot under the breast...your in pain?
I really, really think you should see a doctor!! It could be nothing...but for two weeks...it may just be something serious. Just go and see a doctor ASAP...this is your health and it's worth a DR visit!
Good luck! Smile

|