Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

red sore urethra, burn, red bumps on urethra clear discharge

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I had unprotected sex about a month ago, and about a week and a half ago my urethra started getting redder then normal and developed a a little red bump right on the opening ( that is painful to touch). Idk if there are more then one because i can not see anymore but the opening is red and just below the hole is angry red. The area below the urethra doesnt hurt to the touch tho. When i squeeze along the shaft it does not hurt anywhere except for the tip where there is obvious inflammation this leads me to believe the bumps at the tip are the only ones but once again i am unsure its red in and around the urethra. My groiin has been itching. This could just be normal but imma list it anyways. It takes a while to piss, about 3-4 seconds and i can feel a slight burning before it happens, honestly it stings/burns way more after i urinate then it does during. After urination i feel like urine is still in my penis and is blocked by the inflammation. I masturbated and when i ejaculated it burned sooo bad and became even more red and inflamed. I will not be doing that again. I am currently being tested for chlamydia herpes gonnorhea HIV and i had a shot of Rocephin and am currently on Doxycycline incase it can be cured by antibiotics. The tests willl be back in a few days but im worried sick. Any guesses on what this could be? im think Chlamydia since there are no other sores anywhere else. Please help im worried sick. i can post pictures if needed.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 8th, 2012
Hey any luck on your situation? I also very similar situation but I think I may have contracted herpes on my meatus/ in my uretha. I have irritation that comes and goes and then saw an ulcerated lesion on the left side of my meatus. I went to a doc and got it swabbed yesterday, my outcome isn't looking so bright...hope you came out negative.
|

replied May 8th, 2012
Kind of..i had a bunch of tests done wasnt gonnorhea or hpv or anything.. my doctor said he doesnt know what it could be and i need to call my urologist. It hurts sometimes but it has been present for way too long to be herpes i think. i came out negative for everything so idk what it could be. didnt get check for herpes tho..
|

replied October 22nd, 2012
dude i have the exact same problem except i think they are on the inside as well :/ my doctor tested me for everything and nothing.. i went to a urologist he didn't even know.. he's like "well i can zap it off for you" so i went through an extremely uncomfortable ordeal of getting a shot in my head and zapped with a electric torch. the bump came back and it burns after i pee.. i dont know what to do.
|