Medical Questions > Nutrition > Vitamins Forum

red reishi capsules required dosage

User Profile
ok, so i bought a jar of red reishi capsules and each capsule contain 400mg and it says on the jar to take 3 capsules daily, but I'm thinking they just want me to take a lot so i can finish it faster so id buy more...

so can someone who knows about red reishi tell me how many capsules is sufficient for me?

ps: im a 25 year old male and am in good shape
Did you find this post helpful?
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied September 27th, 2012
I boil the mushroom itself, I would say depending on your health status and if your just drinking for the benefits, start with 1 a day and see how your body react, remember this is known to thin blood don't take with aspirin or other blood thinner, its always good to check with your doctor, or find a doctor who also practice homeopathic remedie, I do know some pharmacist are knowlegable on homeopathic remedies, hope this helps, good luck : )
|

I boil the mushroom itself, I would say depending on your health status and if your just drinking for the benefits, start with 1 a day and see how your body react, remember this is known to thin blood don't take with aspirin or other blood thinner, its always good to check with your doctor, or find a doctor who also practice homeopathic remedie, I do know some pharmacist are knowlegable on homeopathic remedies, hope this helps, good luck : )
|

|
Quick Reply