Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Red rash on inside of foreskin

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
Over the past year i have had a red raised rash that comes and goes on the inside of my foreskin!
It varys in size from being a small patch too the whole of the under side of my foreskin.
sometimes its very itchy some times its not even noticable untill you pull the foreskin right back.

I also have a rash that appears on the fold of my groin and thighs at the top of my legs! this is very itchy and the skin becomes broken! i have treated this with canisten (sp) which cleared it up but it comes back when i work in hot countries.

Please help

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2009
Supporter
I found this site..I hope it helps..

http://www.embarrassingproblems.co.uk/lump smen.htm
|

replied June 6th, 2009
i had a look on there but my symptoms are not described

Thanks
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2009
Supporter
Kinda reminds me of heat rash or skin on skin rash..I wonder if you used a powder specifically for this if it would help kill off the bacteria? I know my husband gets the skin on skin rash and powder has helped him..
|

replied October 4th, 2010
I have this same problem, a rash on the inside of my foreskin it s worse and itches right after sex, but can flair up anytime really,, I have tried cortizone cream, it helps with the itch, but, does not really clear it up, any help would be great, thanks
|