Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

red marks like a blister on breasts

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
Hi i have a question about my breasts
for the past year my breasts have been constantly in pain.
they have been through it all itchy red sore burning, initiated the hell of me, i also have had stuff come out of my nipples and ive have dry crusty skin on my nipples.
then Yesterday i got out of the shower and noticed i had a red spot on my breast kind of looked like a hickey but no way it could be that and also resembles a burn , but i have not burned myself.. then today i was eating dinner and my breast has been sore all day and anyways i looked at the spot then i touched it and it seemed like the skin was going to peel off. Something like a blister.
i am worried and i don't know if there is lumps because i cant tell i don't examine my breasts on a regular. i dont have a family doctor and the walk ins wont look at it,, should i go to a hospital.. could it be cancer?
im freaking out.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2012
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
It is difficult to comment on the cause for the breast symptoms that you describe without examining you and going ahead with further evaluation. Do not delay in visiting your doctor/gynecologist for thorough examination and further evaluation to look for the underlying cause. If necessary, a dermatologist opinion can be taken (especially if breast tissue changes/pathology or lumps are ruled out). Treatment as indicated (based on examination findings and investigations results) would be started to help you to control the symptoms. Consider being in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist/dermatologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Drink plenty of water. Take adequate rest. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle.
Take care.

|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2012
Experienced User
Yes sweetheart if you are having breast related problems then i would suggest you not to waste time, because in every case symptoms can be different, Don't ignore it and don't get late, why don't you have a breast screening test and then it will solve every issue, you will fins a way to cure yourself.
|

replied May 15th, 2012
Experienced User
Hello,

What kind of soap do you use to wash your bras?

Next, do you wear underwire and push-up bras? If you do, stop wearing them as they are the type of bras which cause pain and cancer.

For the precaution, see a doctor to be sure it is not dangerous.
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Breasts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.