Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

red lumps on penis foreskin

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi i wonder if you can advice me , i know someone who is worried about his penis, he has a few red lumps on the head and around the foreskin, when passing urine it burns, and at times itch, he has also noticed a smell from it, he is really worried.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 25th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
He may have more than one STD.
Thick, cloudy, foul-smelling penile discharge accompanied with painful, burning sensation upon urination, are symptoms of STD, like gonorrhea.
Small red bumps located at the penile head and around the foreskin, that develop into blisters, and then become painful open sores, with itching or burning feeling in the genital or anal area, are symptoms suggestive for genital herpes.

Is best for him to get tested and treated at the sexual clinic as soon as possible.
|
Did you find this post helpful?