Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

red lumps caused by possible spider bites ?

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
About 3 or 4 days ago I woke up and thought, oh great a breakout. There were 4 small red lumps on my nose sort of like this. http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5219/bi tepatternhn8.jpg
They are on the right side of my face.
I didn't think much of it, just washed my face as usual figuring they were just pimples. The next day they got a little bit more swollen and I noticed that on the right side of my chin, under my jaw where i believe one of the lymph nodes is located felt sore and is still kind of sore now. I didn't think much of it cuz i figured it might be related to my sinus problems. Yesterday I kept feeling light headed. I slept for about 12 hours then ate a big mac and a huge tea with lots of sugar so i figured that was just my blood pressure spiking because of such a large meal and sleeping for so long. Well, today the "pimples" are scabbing up and it looks like my right eye is a little bit swollen and also looks like i might be getting a black eye. The area right now feels sore and the "pimples" are firm. I have never had any type of allergic reaction to ants or any other kind of normal bugs. I don't have insurance so I don't want to go to the doctor right away because it would be too expensive to go and have them send me home with prescription zit medicine. Should I be worried that this may be a bite of some kind? Brown Recluse spiders are common in my part of the country, I live in Corpus Christi texas.
Did you find this post helpful?
|