Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Red Line From arm to Chest

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
My husband has a red line from his arm to his chest but didnt wake up with it. Should we be concern?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 30th, 2008
Supporter
Is this red line appearing on his skin? What are the dimensions of the mark? Did he eat anything he is allergic to? Or did you change your soap/laundry detergent recently?
|

replied March 2nd, 2009
red line on arm
my daughter has a red line on her arm and it looks as if it is spreading to her hand. It appears to be a lot of red dots but nothing is raised. Should I be concerned?
|

User Profile
replied March 4th, 2009
Supporter
I'd suggest that she see a dermatologist. It's possible that anything could be causing the mark, from an allergy to an infection to a parasite...and you want to get it diagnosed and treated ASAP.
|
Tags: arm, skin
Quick Reply