Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

red, irritated scrotum with distinct white lin down the center

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I had "jock itch like" symptoms that have cleared up but 1 week later my scrotum is very red with a distinct white line (normal color skin) that goes from the base of the penis between the testicles. This line has clear definition from the rest of the scrotum. It is itchy when I get hot to take a hot shower and cold water is a quick relief from that itch. I am in an exclusive monotonous relationship but have only been sexually active once in the past month and that was right after these symptoms started. Lamisil has provided no relief. Any idea what this is?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 4th, 2012
Bryan did you ever find out what is was or fix your problem? I have been having similar problems myself.
|
Did you find this post helpful?