Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Red hard bump on labia

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
About three days ago I noticed a red hard bump on my labia majora, now it is hard and bruised looking. It hurts when I walk and it feels like it rubs on my underwear. what is it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 31st, 2010
About three days ago I noticed a red hard bump on my labia majora, now it is hard and bruised looking. It hurts when I walk and it feels like it rubs on my underwear. What is it? I read aroud also, many people said they popped what ever they had. I try to do the same, thinking maybe it's just an ingrown hair, but I can't pop it. I tryed to put a hot rag on it, and nothing, so I try to sit in a hot bath, and it still didnt pop. I even treyed sqeezing it really hard, but I think I was just make the bruise bigger. then it started throwbing,so I stoped! Can anyone tell me what it is, and/or what it is!?? Thanxz!
|

replied August 31st, 2010
Re: Hey
bernardalbring531 wrote:
Hey! Private Message Me, I can help you out
Me??
|

replied October 19th, 2010
Red hard bump on labia
bernardalbring531
would like the information you shared. i have the same issue. thanks!
|
Tags: vaginal
Quick Reply