Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

red dot in eye

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
I woke up with a red dot in my eye about 1/8th of an inch in a perfect circle a couple of days ago. I have no idea what it is. It is now spreading a little and the borders aren't perfect anymore. Did a blood vessel burst or something? I have also been getting mild headaches on that side above my eye... and if feels like that eyebrow is lowering onto my eyelashes the past few days (hard to describe), but it feels heavier or bigger than the other side and I have sensations in my head every once in awhile, and my vision is starting to not be as clear as it always has been. I've read a series of 4 Large books in the past few months, and it didn't bother me then, but this past week it has. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper flower9
|
Quick Reply