Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

red bumps on scrotum skin

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
I have been having these red bumps under my scrotum area for years now. These red bumps or bubble shape filled with blood only appears on the skin area and not beneath it. It looks similar to molluscum contagiosum but much more blood filled. It doesnt hurt, itch, or breaks out in pus. I tried popping them but once i popped them its just blood that oozes out. So I figured its nothing to worry about. But its been years now, the red bumps doesnt seem to go away. Its not white or any other color but red. It looks like little red dots that bump up and some bumps are more redder than others. I really dont know what it is. Ive been trying to figure what it is for a while now and ive been reading and reading but none matches what I got. Only similar situations but nothing really close to mines.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper plkjhngt5redsw
|

replied December 10th, 2011
Here is the deal my friend. If the red bumps are aligned with blood vesicles in your testicles, then it most likely is vesticulitous (I have most like misspelled this). This condition is from pushing during bowl and urinary movements and is completely benign. Im happy to share this information because I had a visit with my doctor today and had a testicular and reticular exam and this is a common occurrence. This is nothing to provoke further worries, but I would see a doctor just to make sure that it is not kerotosis (a form of cancer implicated in HIV or skin cancer). Again the defining construct is where and how these have appeared. If they are localized no worries, Im a med student myself, but in class they dont go around saying if you have such and such your fine. Dont worry about it drink more water eat more fiber and see your doc.
|

replied September 7th, 2014
What a freakin relief, thank you for sharing that here plkjhngt5redsw, I have noticed this red bloody spots on my blood vessels on my scrotum about 2 month ago but in reality I'm not sure how log it's been there because I don't just go inspecting underside of my balls every other day for no particular reason. I was beginning to think that it's some kind of std or a cancer.
So it took a weight of my shoulders to know that it's a common and relatively common condition.
|
Tags: red bumps, skin
Quick Reply