Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

red bumps on penis shaft

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am a 25 year male that noticed 3 small red bumps in a straight row on the shaft of my penis about an centimeter below my penis head. Each bump is about a centimeter apart and has a small scab on the top. When I get out the shower, the bumps appear to have a white head on the top of them. I am very scared of what it may be. I have had unprotected sex with a number of different partners, however I have had a girlfriend for about three months and she is the only one I've been with. I just noticed the bumps one week ago after we had sex a few a nights before for a pretty long time at a vigorous pace causing a lot of friction. The bumps don't really seem to hurt at all but they haven't changed in a week. I looked up symptoms for stds and now I'm not sure if I have symptoms or if I'm just freaking myself out. My scrotum is a little itchy but it seems like it's been like that for years. Please give me any information you may have because I am truly dreading going to a doctor and finding out. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|