Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Red Bump on stomach

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Hi everyone,

For a few months I've had a small dark black/brown dot on my stomach which I assumed would go away (had something like it before) so I kind of let it be. It was flat for the most part. The last week or so the bump started to raise a bit, and now today I found it to be red, like acne. For the most part it is red, the middle being a bit darker like how it was when it was just a spot. It does hurt when I push down or rub it (not substantial pain, just like how acne would feel). I can't really tell the size, a bit smaller than a dime. Attached is a pic I took of how it looks like (just the bump, nothing else!). I'm thinking it might be acne but I wanted to see what people on here would think.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/82/imag01 63o.jpg

Thank you,

Matt
Did you find this post helpful?
|