Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

red blotchy skin on hands

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
My daughter seems to have red blotchy areas on the top her hands. My wife and I have tried to put lotion and Vaseline on the affected areas, however my daughter than complains of a burning sensation. We have used lotion that has no perfumes or additional stuff. Also, we do not put lotion and Vaseline on at the same time. Does anyone have any ideas what is causing the red blotchy areas on the tops of her hands and does anyone have any ideas about what to do to help the red blotchy areas go away Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 17th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi railandsara: Something like this is hard to tell unless she sees a doctor...I guess if it was my child I would have this checked out...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: skin
Quick Reply