Medical Questions > Cancer > Lymphoma Forum

Recurring lumps in armpit

Hi. I am a 22 year old male and have been having recurring lumps in my armpit area for about 5 years now. I always thought it was due to the deoderant i was using cuz they would appear after i would use it. But recently i have had a small pea sized lump in my right armpit that will not go away. Its also painless. Even after i have stopped using deoderent for about 4 days now. I also tried popping it to see if it was a pimple or something but it got worse and a little pus came out. Now if i try to pop it nothing comes out. Do you think i have a possible case of lymphoma?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 29th, 2009
I have a recurring lump in my armpit, I already saw the DR and he said it is not cancer. If it is soft and hurts alittle bit when you squeeze it, it's fine. I think that is where your body gets rid of toxins and it is overloaded. Sickness. etc. I think if it is hard and doesn't hurt, then I would get worried. This happens to me every summer. Then it goes away. But it's not cancer if it changes its sizes and gets smaller.
|
Did you find this post helpful?