Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

Rectal pain and itching.

Hello everybody,
I need help figuring out what is causing my anal burning and itching.
A little bit about myself. I am mid twenties male. Heterosexual, married and only have sex with my wife. Overall healthy and don't have any issues except the anal pain, itching and burning that I had for about a year or so.

The burning and Itching seems to get worse if I drink even small amount of alcohol (glass of vine) or a cup of coffee and it happens almost instantly after I drink.

Went to a gastronenterologist and was told I have hemorrohids so I started taking fiber and miralax. And had two sessions of banding. After a few weeks problem restarted. I got a bit of blood on toilet paper and again itching and burning.

Now I have gone to colorectal surgeon. He told me I don't have any hemorrohids and have a fissure. He prescribed me Glicerin cream.

I still have the burning and itching everyday after bm and after drinking coffee or alcohol.

I feel like the very first half inch inside the rectum is inflamed and I get a very strong burning right after I put the cream with my finger inside the rectum it goes away in about 15 minute but I have discomfort for the rest of the day.

If anybody has any idea what could this be please help me. I have no faith in doctors anymore.
Did you find this post helpful?
|