Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Rectal Bleeding

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
For the past few days, I have had bright red blood, on the toilet paper, in the bowl water, and in my stools, when I have a bowel movement. There's even blood if I just push a little. It has gotten progressively worse since the first day, and I'm starting to get worried. My last bowel movement, there was a lot of blood. I can't really afford an ER visit, unless something like this would warrant one, so...I'm just wondering what I should do. I also have bloating, fatigue, and dizziness. Definitely have not been anywhere close to feeling 100% at my best. What am I possibly facing? Is there a way I can treat this at home?
Did you find this post helpful?
|