Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

Recovering from anorexia

Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....
Hey
Im recovering from anorexia ive gained quite a bit of weight but now i cant eat normally its either i have to eat nothing or i have to eat everything. I always try to fall back in to my old habits but everytime i say ok im not going to eat this and i am going to be healthy i eat it plus more!
I just really need help getting my eating undercontrol so i can stop freaking out about how chubby i look

xx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2010
hello i just wanted to say i am recovering from it also and would like to say i am the same i eat loads or eat nothing. it is common to fall back into old habits again but think of how you felt before you sarted the process of recovery.

xx
|
Did you find this post helpful?