Medical Questions > Cancer > Lymphoma Forum

Recent Gallbladder removal, swollen lymphnodes in stomach.

Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
I recently had a follow up with my surgeon who removed my gallbladder 4 weeks ago. He scheduled a CT 2 weeks out to rule out lymphoma as I had multiple enlarged lymphnodes in my stomach prior to my surgery. Is it typical for lymphnodes to be swollen in your stomach when having gallbladder issues/removal? Are swollen lymphnodes in the stomach an unrelated issue with nothing to do with the gallbladder issue? I feel great and am as active as I was prior to surgery; running, weight lifting, etc. However, the only symptom I have noticed is I get about 3-5 bloody noses about 5 days a week.
Did you find this post helpful?
|