Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

really bad Pelvic Pain that i can't describe

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
: Crying or Very sad
Hi,
I have really bad pain that i can't describe in my pelvic area (below my belly button) and i have been missing out on school and i haven't started my period yet. it's always between 8 and ten out of ten pain everyday and it doesn't move ever. It's always in the middle and it never moves. I have been waking up at night and never get enough sleep i have had a lot of tests and nothing is showing. Even when i am in pain i try to get through it and smile thats why one of the doctors didn't believe me that i was in pain. I have been taking endep 10mg and it doesn't help me sleeping and the pain is just about a 7 all day but i would be happy if i could concentrate during class because i have exams in 2 weeks and i haven't been going to school. the pain has been her for 3 months and i am only 13. Can't you please help or answer something because there has been no answers.

thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2011
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum

Abdominal pain can be due to various reasons as gastritis,intestinal infections,food allergy,stress etc.Try using hotmocompresses as it works in releiving pain.Take Tums empty stomach in the morning and observe for changes.For pain you can take Ibuprofen.
Get a USG scan done to rule out any cause.Avoid stress and anxiety as it will aggaravte pain.
Kindly visit a Physician for evaluation.
Take care

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Abdominal Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.