Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

3rd lump inside scrotum

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
I have had this odd ball shaped object inside my scrotum for quite some time and I am starting to get concerned about it.

I am a 17 year old male that is in good but not excellent physical health.

It is located underneath my left testicle in the same area as (what I think) is the epididymis. It is not actually attached to my testicle. It is roughly the size of a pea. It does not hurt at all unless pressure is applied to it which I would think is normal.(for anything)

I am starting to believe this is a tumor although it may only be benign which I am hoping. Could anyone give me advice on what course of action I should take or as to what this might be?

Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper GeneralRaam
|

replied February 7th, 2011
If it's not attached to your actual testicle, it's COMPLETELY NORMAL. If it was cancer it wouldve been a lump on your testicle. I have one too! Here go to this link, where we are starting a fan club with guys with 3 testicles.
|
Did you find this post helpful?