Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Rashes on Penis shaft

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
im 23 years old my problem is that on my penis i got rashes from last 3 months and its very sweet and i keep rashes on my shaft until i got burning in the shaft. secondly my penis is in curved shape left downwards size 7 inch. is it normal and i do masturbate and wear underwear all the time. is it some kind of problem?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 1st, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Prolonged underwear wearing and frequent masturbation is the cause of these rashes in first place. Maintain good hygiene, adapt good coital habits, reduce masturbation to once a week or preferably avoid it completely and see if it helps.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.