Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Rash on testicles not yeast, used fungal cream, any ideas?

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
So I am sexually active and may have had brief, like 10 seconds of oral and a handjob using saliva as lube a month or so ago, shortly after I noticed that my testicles seemed red and irritated, I also caught some kind of bug while traveling. Went to the doctor was given antibiotics and was swabbed, PCR, and anti-body tested for STD's as well as a number of other things all came back clean and we decided i may have a fungal infection and was given a cream for that. Cream did not seem to work and actually irritated the head of my penis while using it, rash continued and I went back to the doctor 3 more times over the next 2 weeks (now on week 4) and he said it did not look like anything sexual that it could be yeast or one of the harder to beat fungal infections, so he had me stop the cream and keep it dry and powder (the powder seems to be irritating and drying out the tip of my penis and at times i think getting into the tip) for another week and get back to him. I did this and also some home remedies for yeast and fungal infections and it seemed to dull the itching but the redness was still there. Now week six my doctor is referring me to dermatology next week. The rash covers all of my testicles and is anything from bright to dark red at times looking almost brown, my testicles seem dry almost leathery and wrinkled most of the time, it is itchy if un-powdered and gets much more irritated and itchy when i am active or sweating, the only bumps that have formed show up if i scratch alot and the doctor said they were just irritated and inflamed papuls from scratching and they typically went away shortly there after. Anyone have any ideas what this is, should i still be concerned about at std, or if it was wouldnt it have done something else by now? Any advice is appreciated, thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 7th, 2012
best way to cure is go to a beach and compeletely go naked for 6 hours per day, use boxer undies then rest without any thing touching the inlammmed area, use a light vinager water mix to clean 4-5 times per day, wash all under wear with baking soda and vinager and rinse 3xs..
|

replied July 7th, 2012
best way to cure is go to a beach and compeletely go naked for 6 hours per day, use boxer undies then rest without any thing touching the inlammmed area, use a light vinager water mix to clean 4-5 times per day, wash all under wear with baking soda and vinager and rinse 3xs..
|

replied July 8th, 2012
Have your doctor put you on fluconozale. It is an oral tablet taken to kill fungal infections, and it is very helpful.
|