Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Rash on penis head

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi! I have a problem. I tested for std's and came up negative for all of them, however after intercourse with my girlfriend I tend to get this red rash on my penis head and sometimes towards the end of the shaft. They are just red and sometimes they have a white head on them. They are very tiny and do not cause any pain. Very rarely does it cause any itching. My girlfriend is also clean of any std's. She has given me oral even with the bumps and she has no symptoms or any spreading on her. The rash has not spread anywhere else on my body. I shower regularly and am not circumsized. It also does not burn when I urinate nor is there any discharge. Can anyone help or know what may be causing all this? Could it be irritation because her vagina is tight? Please help. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2009
Hi,

Sounds like penile papules, but nothing to worry about.
|
Did you find this post helpful?