Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Rash on my right side around the waist

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I have a rash on my right side around the waist area what could it be it will not go away. I have been putting a cream on it that one would use for a yeast infection but it does not seem to be helping.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 7th, 2012
Experienced User
hi

diagnoses of rash is very difficult even for doctors,so site or rash?does it itching?painful??
if it is directly under the site of belt?
|

replied April 7th, 2012
Rash on my Right Side
I would say it is right on the site where a belt would be worn. I do not wear belts. It itches terribly. It stops itching for a few hours when I put the cream on but then it starts again. I have been putting cream on it for at least 5 days now. I am overweight so someone suggested that it is were the skin folds but I have never had anything like this before. I shower everyday so it is clean and dry... I cannot figure out what it is. I am trying to avoid going to the doctor since I just lost my job.
|

replied April 7th, 2012
Experienced User
maybe fungal infection specially if the rash is ring shaped.
|

replied April 7th, 2012
Rash on my Right Side
Yeah I would say it is ring shaped ... kind of oblong actually. If it does not go away by the end of this week I will make an appointment at the doctor.

Thank you for your advice muhamad I really do appreciate it.
|

replied April 8th, 2012
Experienced User
maybe fungal infection,use anti-fungal ointment and see if you get better or not,try to keep it dry.
|
Quick Reply