Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

rash comes and goes in different places?

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
User Profile
I can't figure out what is wrong. Been to 2 doctors... I am female, 25 years old.
This all started about 5 months ago. I got a rash [that does not itch]that was started on my elbows, stomach, and legs.It comes and goes in different places now [scalp, behind ears, neck, chest, etc]. I also get horribly painful nose sores inside my nose and now I have one on the crack of my mouth. I had vomiting every morning for 3 months with a 3 week break that started up again, arthritis has been getting really bad in hands and arms. I have had what I believe is a Ganglion Cyst in my right wrist for years.
I also since all this started have diaherra every morning. I am tired ALL THE TIME.
When all this first started my husband took me to ER because I was also passing out then and the doctor gave me a pregnancy test [my husband is fixed so I can't have babies anymore] which came back neg. and he gave me steriods and zanax. None of that worked.
Nothing over the counter works

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 18th, 2011
Skin Answer A27799
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum

Your symptoms could be indicative of diseases as Rheumatoid arthritis,celiac disease.thyroid disorder etc.Since there are various symptoms which are not corelated and are present for few months.It is difficult to give a precise diagnosis without examination but a detailed examination and investigations would help in ruling out the cause.
I would advice you to get a complete clinical examination done along with investigations as Blood test,Hormonal analysis and USG scan which would help in ruling out the cause.
You can consider visiting a Physician for detailed evaluation.
Take care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Skin , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.