Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

random headaches, stay there for quite a long time

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
What are the chances?
low chance
high chance
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
I'm getting random headaches near my right ear and upper neck that stay there for quite a long time and fade off on its own. Sometimes I feel like it's creeping back up but then it goes again. I also feel very weak and dizzy at times during it (but it might be because of anemia, I'm not too sure). There have been times where people say things or I say things and I forget it a few seconds later, making me very confused. I also have the need to blink a lot and raise my eyebrows for some strange reasons which i think is Myoclonic seizures or because my eyes are drying out from staring at my laptop and phone pretty much all day.The strange thing is it only happens to the right side of my head, not left. I'm very scared. Could this be a brain tumour?
Sometimes I can feel it coming over my forehead too but only briefly. This has been going on for 3 days now.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 10th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Its anemia and too much use of gadgets, take some rest and tylenol and wait and observe. Some antivert for dizziness.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|

User Profile
replied September 8th, 2017
This type of headache called CLUSTER HEADACHE. The symptoms of this headache are like Sharp, severe pain that is often only on one side of the head. It is very painful, but lasts usually about 45 to 90 minutes. The most common and effective way to rid off it is GET A LOT OF SLEEP. So first FIND A CALM PEACEFUL PLACE TO REST, then TURN OFF THE LIGHTS and TURN OFF THE LIGHTS. Than you'l be absolutely fine.
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Headache and Migraines , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.