Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gland Disorders Forum

Random bruises and swollen lymph node

Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
The first thing I noticed was these little red dots on my hip, there was about 3, and the next day I woke up with a bunch on one side of my torso area. Ive also got a swollen lymph node under my left armpit and bruised ankles after not doing anything active to hurt myself. Ive also noticed a few bruises on my legs. Ive been experiencing headaches and night sweats. My lower abdonimon has been hurting, I've also had very stinky gas. What could be going on with my body? Im 17 and kind of worried. My mother isnt worried one bit but I think there could be something wrong. She says shes going to make an appointment but it will be at least a month until we can get in
Did you find this post helpful?
|