Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

quitting smoking help ED ?

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
hello. i'm 18, male. recently i've had some troubles with my erection while masturbating. the erection is not as stiff as it used to be and after the ejaculation it disappears very fast. a year ago my erections were so hard that it actually hurt when trying to bend the penis up or down, nothing like that now.

i'm afraid that the few years of smoking have damaged the blood flow to my penis, recently i've quit. so here's my question: will quitting improve the blood flow again or have I damaged my erection permanently. is there any diet, exercise or anything that helps to improve the situation?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 16th, 2009
QUIT IT!
ya dude seriously, smoking can cause ED.

quitting will improve blood flow to the penis.

also, how often do you masturbate? because if you cut back you will get an erection more easily, and probably better orgasms too
|
Did you find this post helpful?