Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Quick weight loss diets

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
Which is the best choice for weight loss diet?
pills
exercises
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1
Quick weight loss diets do work, but they work even better combined with regular sustained physical activity for forty-five minutes or more at least five days a week. Remember that it's important to check with your physician if you have a substantial amount of weight to lose, if you have any type of health condition, and/or you do not exercise on a regular basis or are sedentary.

Eating breakfast every day is contrary to the typical pattern for the average overweight person who is trying to diet. Then they get hungry and consume most of their calories late in the day. Eating right using pre-planned recipes that incorporate foods that strengthen rather than weaken and bloat your system is critical. Successful dieting is about being prepared with proper quantities of healthy food in all situations. Eat regular meals 5 times a day but not much.

Strive to eat balanced and healthy meals while still controlling your caloric intake. In this way you will be more likely to maintain your weight loss instead of gaining back the pounds. Instead of high-fat products, lower fat options are recommended. These diets also generally include such things as whole grain foods, plenty of water, low-fat proteins and more.

One tip to immediately cut down your calorie intake is by reducing your normal food portion in half. In most cases, the serving sizes you get in restaurants and fast food joints are more than what you need. By reducing your portion size, you still get to enjoy your normal foods and cut down your calorie intake immediately!

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper john1489
|

User Profile
replied June 17th, 2009
Experienced User
I think your post is very good information. I also use portion control and I eat when I am hungry. I find I do alot better that way.
|

replied April 22nd, 2010
my age is 16 weight is 85 how to lose weight fast
|

replied April 22nd, 2010
my age is 16 weight is 85 how to lose weight fast
|

replied October 30th, 2013
Swimming is one of the best exercises to lose weight. There are also some other ways to lose weight like: Green Tea is one of the best way to lose your weight and be slim and fit, Green tea helps you to lose your extra weight and enzymes. Use low carb diet food.
|

replied October 30th, 2013
Choose Your Drinks Wisely
1.No Alcohol
2.Switch to Diet Drinks
3.More Water
4.Green Tea
|

replied November 29th, 2013
swimming and yoga are best ....