Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Query about STD. the call girl said her period is on...

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
12 days back I had protected sex with a call girl. When I took off my penis from her vagina, I saw a little pinch of blood outside condom. I was worried and the call girl said her period is ON. Is there any chance of getting STD from her? Please reply soon.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 28th, 2012
Experienced User
if you were condom properly and blood not touched your penis,you will be safe
|

replied March 11th, 2012
Actually some STDs can be spread even if you are wearing a condom. I don't think blood is a sign of an std anyway and if it was on the condom Im sure that wont be an issue. Herpes can be spread during the sheading period as someone with herpes can shead tiny bits of skin that can transmit. Warts also only requires skin-skin contact and warts are often on thighs/skin surrounding vagina rather than in. Probs nothing to worry about, but if I was you I would be going to see a doc for a check since it was a call girl....
|