Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

puss bubble at tip of penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
There is a tiny puss filled bubble at the tip of my penis and I have had it ever since I can remember and it has never really been an issue other than the fact that it is an eye sore but in the last couple of days it seems to have gotten irritated or something because it got bigger and is now causing me minor to moderate pain especially when it rubs up against the inside of my pants. it feels like its going to burst. I am sexually active, always use protection and only have sex with one girl. Any help you could give me would be great, maybe a name for it or something, thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 7th, 2008
Doctor
How long you have been having that "puss filed bubble"?
For how long that bubble has been irritated, painful and growing?
How do you know that the bubble is filed with puss?
|

replied July 7th, 2008
tiny air/puss bubble at the tip of my penis
I have had this little bubble as long as i can remember and it only recently "flared up" like within the last couple of days. I am assuming it is filled with puss because you can kind of see through the bubble and there is white stuff on the inside. I thought about trying to pop it but i dont know if that would do more harm than good. it has flared up in the past but calms down after a couple of days but never goes away completely. it is possible ive had it since birth. im wondering do you think i should go see a doctor?
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2008
Doctor
It is hard to say what those "tiny air/pus bubbles" represent without seeing them so you better consult some dermatovenerologist.
|
Quick Reply