Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

pus coming from urethra.. HELP PLEASE

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
today i discovered a !**@! substance at the end of my urethra. i squeezed it out, and it smelled just like pus and looked the same too. i know this may be a symptom of an STD but my partner was recently tested and cleared, and i had sex only a day and a half ago. (and before that, not at all for a month or two). there is no burning when i urinate, and i do not have any other symptoms. please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2013
Extremely eHealthy (online)
It is clear you need to be tested for an STI and avoid sexual contact until you have been given the all clear.

Whatever the infection turns out to be your partner should also be retested and treated if applicable.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply