Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Purple blueish skin around anus

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Hi everyone. i'm a guy from Denmark who has a little problem.
I recently noticed that the skin surrounding my anus has turned purple-blueish. It doesn't hurt or anything and it doesn't feel like there are any lumbs. It's just the skin that has turned this color, making me worry quite a bit. I'm gonna be honest. I play with toys a few times, wondering if that could have caused it. Hope you can help me with this. No idea what it could be!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 8th, 2009
I am really afraid this is something serious o:

Could it be the color of the dildo that came off?
|

replied August 8th, 2009
you might want to get tested because that is the symptoms of some stds and hiv.
|

replied August 8th, 2009
STD's? HIV? I never had sex before. Only played with my own toys. Does that make a difference?
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2009
Supporter
hello maybe you have been a bit rough and not lubricated and this could be possible bruising as the area around the anus can be dark in colour.if there are no lumps its not possible for hemarroid as they are sometimes this colour..remain from using your toys for a few days and see if the colour changes..if it does then its been bruised tissue.
if it still worries you get it checked out.
hope this helps you and remember when inserting anything analy make sure its comfortable and use plenty of lubricant if you feel any discomfort stop..and importantly keep them clean.
good luck.
ioka.
|

replied August 8th, 2009
Thanks a lot for the help. :3

Any other suggestions are welcomed :3
|

replied August 13th, 2009
hey i have the same problem... just noticed today
i wanted to ask if you still have it after a month or so?
|

replied August 13th, 2009
Yup it is still there. Me and my boyfriend have decided it must be dye from my toy. He calls me blue butt now *chuckles* Anyway. It doesn't seem to be anything unhealthy. I've had no problems with it.

Do you use toys?
|

replied August 14th, 2009
no, but i am able to find things around the house which i can say are not blue.
did you visit a doctor at all and ask what it might be?
|

replied August 14th, 2009
I didn't i'm afraid.. I know it might be the right thing to do in these cases, but a friend who plays with toys too, suggested it was the result of being too rough back there. So the color is actually the skin being bruised by too much stretching.
|

User Profile
replied September 4th, 2009
I just typed in the wrong place hope you get it.
|

replied August 28th, 2010
Nothing to worry about! Its normal
theres nothing to worry about it happens to men and women who play alot more than others. You just need to lube up real good and relax and it wont bruise as bad! but have fun and pick a partner dont run wild out here in this jungle. i heard there are butt bleaching creams but i dont know if they work!
|
Tags: skin
Quick Reply