Medical Questions > Mental Health > Self Injury Forum

Punch my head when feeling ugly

Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....
Sometimes i punch myself in my face or in my head because I'm feeling so ugly! When I first start I can't stop I'm beating myself until I'm getting a rough pain in my head and face... But the sick thing is, even if I know it's very bad to do i still do it because it makes me feel good! the pain is my way to start thinking of something else than my ugly face.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 30th, 2010
You are not ugly. what you should do is take a rubber band and snap it on your cheek. by hitting yourself, you make it look worse
|

replied January 19th, 2011
I do the same i hate myself because god was so nasty and made me ugly i want to die. not only that my parents brothers family hate me as im so ugly and i dont have any friends i was bullied at school work because im so ugly and now nobody will employ me because i look so terrible
|

replied February 1st, 2011
Thanks for your answers. Smile

Im_a_cutter: Haha, sorry but I could just imagine myself doing that (kinda funny) But thanks anyway Wink

Lking: I'm so sorry to hear that you feel that way about yourself! I know how it feels when you are being hated or just hate yourself, It's so awfull. I wish I could see you or talk to you - I know that your family doesn't hate you bacause you are ugly. And I don't believe that you are as ugly as you say. I feel sometimes that my family hates me, but when I really think, Its all about me hating myself and the way I look. Your brothers doesn't hate you, maybe you just pulled yourself away from them because you feel so ugly and awfull all the time. And I have seen so many not ''ugly'' people, but no you know supermodels in stores or at just regular jobs. You just need to believe in yourself and walk tall and show them your personality instead of a sad girl with a broken smile. I know you are gonna feel better and try talking to your family about it, so they might understand why you are so sad all the time.

I hope you are gonna try this.
Walk tall!
|

replied February 1st, 2011
Sorry I don't know if you are a girl or a boy.
|
Quick Reply