Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Pulsating Right Side Temple

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Here are some facts first. I am 33 weeks pregnant. My doctor has told me that my blood pressure has been rising since my last few appointments. I cannot remember what it was at my last appointment but she said it was in the high part of normal and not to worry about it. I am currently taking Ambien 10 mg once a day, one omega 3, one prenatal vitamin, and one calcium.

For about the last 24 hours I have felt pulsating pressure on the right side of my temple. What worries me is my mother died at the age of 56 from an aneurysm/stroke. She also had a history of high blood pressure.

I plan to mention this to my doctor next Wednesday of course but should I be seeking medical help now instead of "waiting?"
Did you find this post helpful?
|