Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Public toilets masturbation

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
User Profile
I wonder is to masturbate in a public toilet is not legal. What you guys think? is anybody have any information about this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Yep, illeagal. The key word is "public". If you managed to offend someone and get caught, most cities have a misdemenor charges along the lines of public indecency that they'd throw at you.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
wow well I guess is illegal.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
so I guess mutual masturbation with a friend is also out of the question.
|

Extremely eHealthy
No that's totally legal, just not in public.
|

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2009
Experienced User
So if i go to a public toilet and a guy touch me, that's is not allowed even when is no one in the toilet and no one is seeing us?
|

replied December 19th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Public toilet isn't any less a public place than a public park or a public subway tunnel. Performing an indecent act in public is against the law in every country so far as I'm aware.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
But sex is not indecent. As far children are not present, i had sex with my girlfriend in public Parks. So what. I heard in HOland this is not illegal. Holland is probably the more liberal country in the world...
|

Extremely eHealthy
You heard wrong. Holland has holidays where you can be nude, but any other time indecent exposure puts you in jail. And sex is absolutely an indecent act. If you don't trust me ask a cop.
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2010
Experienced User
some times even the cops are in a public toilet playing with the monkey hahahah
|

replied January 4th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Your question wasn't if cops obey the law.
|

replied February 1st, 2010
It's an issue of expectation of privacy. If you are occupying a stall on your own with the door closed and no one can observe you unless they make special effort, then you have an expectation of privacy and you can masturbate quite legally.

If the stall has no door, then you have no expectation of privacy. In this case it is regarded as a public place and indecent acts are illegal. Even if you are only performing a bowel movement , to be absolutely safe you should probably hide your penis with your shirt or by some other means. To masturbate openly in such a stall such that others passing by can clearly see your hand stroking your penis up and down is almost certainly illegal. I am not a lawyer.
|
Quick Reply