Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Pubic ring effectiveness ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
How effective is a pubic ring actually?
If applied when the penis is erected, how unlikely am I it to loose the erection when wearing it?
Is it a bit harder than normal, MUCH harder than normal or nearly impossible to loose the erection until you take it of?
I mean could you even do something non-sexual and still maintain the erection for quite a while with this pubic ring?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Kerahdah
|

replied August 19th, 2008
Experienced User
PENIS RING EFFECTIVE
I WEAR ONE REGULARLY DURING SEX AND IT DOES SEEM TO WORK WITHOUT THE USE OF DRUGS. KEEPING THE BLOOD TRAPPED THERE IS WHAT INSURES YOUR ERECTION. I WEAR A LEATHER ADJUSTABLE RING AND IT WORKS FINE.TRY IT OUT AND YOU'LL SEE.
|

replied August 21st, 2008
Any more input to this??
I want to know how effective it really is.
Can I do non sexual things and still maintain the erection all the time until I take the thing off?
|

replied August 22nd, 2008
Experienced User
penis ring effective
yes you can wear it but remember it does tend to limit the amount of blood circulation. i know guys who wear them thru the day and though they are not fully erect it does show a noted bulge in their clothers. lately i even see underwear now with a makeshift ring made out of the cloth to give you that "well hung" look.
|

replied December 22nd, 2013
To wear any kind of penile/pubic ring for cosmetic reasons is indicative of self-esteem issues. It's just plain crazy!
|

replied December 22nd, 2013
Experienced User
Kerahdh,
You are so right - good post.. That ring thing is even dangerous, sounds to me.. ojsam
|
Quick Reply