Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

pubic pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I am having pain on what feels like, the outside of my pubic area, high and to the right. The best and most accurate way to describe the pain is, it feels like my pubic hair is being pulled. There is no rash or outward appearance of any irritation anywhere at all.
The first time I felt this pain was following a surgery, several months ago now, for an extensive vaginal and bladder repair. I felt the same pain for a few weeks following the surgery but until a week ago, haven't felt that same pain again. The frequency of the pain seems to be increasing and is becoming more intense.
Anyone else experienced this before or have any thoughts as to what might cause this type of pain?
Thanks, cherylthanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 31st, 2012
answer?
Did you ever find an answer? I'm having the same pain, but I've never had surgery or any problems.
|
Did you find this post helpful?