Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Clinical Trials, Research, and Studies Forum

PTSD and Forgiveness: Enter to win with participation

Hello! My name is Kate, and I am a senior undergraduate student at Houghton College. My faculty adviser and I are conducting a study on trauma, forgiveness, and coping. The study should take about 50 minutes of your time.

However, we recognize that people who have experienced trauma have a unique perspective on these issues and we value your participation!

Anyone who completes the study before January 19, 2013 will be entered to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card. Since we don't plan on having too many participants, the chances of winning are pretty good.

We value your input, and we are excited to learn from you. All responses to the study are completely anonymous.

Thank you for your time. Let me know if you have any questions.

Here is the link to the study: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KLD2YC5

Thank you so much for your help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 7th, 2012
Feel free to private message me if you have questions about the study, or you can post in this thread. A reminder that if you participate in the study before January 19, 2013 you could be eligible to win a $50 Amazon gift card!

I am excited to see how you respond, and I value your participation!
|

replied November 26th, 2012
Just a reminder that I still need participants for this study. So far, we haven't had any participants, so chances of winning the $50 gift card are pretty high for anyone who participates before January 19, 2013. Thanks!
|
Tags: ptsd, amazon, trauma
Quick Reply