Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

Psychosis Delusions and Voices in Head After Energy Healing

Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
Hello all, So I found a really effective energy healer who has helped my friend tremendously. But when she did some past life releases with the angels I started getting voices in my head, delusions of paranoia, delusions of grandeur and psychosis. I ended up going to many psych wards and thinking I was being pursued, killed, psychically spied upon and thought I was a messiah. So I took some meds that stopped all of this and it doesn't come back anymore. So this appears to happen to me only whenever I do deep energy work. Has anyone had this experience and have any advice? I have never had psychosis before this and I am 41. This sucks because I thought I was going to be able to heal myself through my energy healer who I have great respect for but I don't know what to do to heal myself now. I have been using homeoapathy for now and not experiencing any problems. I am tempted to do energy work again but fear I may have psychosis and legal problems from this. I just got dismissed a legal problem I had when having this psychosis.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Jeff
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper brazen
|

replied July 8th, 2010
It's Jeff again. I am suspicious the cause of this may be a ruptured energy body or a hole in my aura to protect me from being connected to dark energy. Is there any intuitive healer out there who has healed psychosis like this?

Any help is appreciated,
Jeff
|

replied July 25th, 2011
You're stuck in the Light - find Love
Jeff, what you've experienced is a frequency of energy, known as "Light", which has entered your field, and taken over your system, much like a computer virus.

This vibration, can be detrimental, because it causes your energybody to believe in it, rather than "Love", which is really All There Is.

My background is spiritual, including Buddhist, Hindu, Esoteric, and Christian. Yet, I'm telling you that the vibration you're currently aligned with - in your heart, as well as the reptilian location of your hind-brain - is that of the Angel of Light. Look him up on wiki.

Align yourself instead to the Angel of Love, Raphael - or directly to Christ, which represents the entire spectrum of Angelic frequencies.

Sit down, become quiet, and lay your left hand down, palm facing-up. Imagine that the sun of this solar system (Love/Christ energy) is sitting in your palm.

Also imagine that another identical sun exists above you, and that an extension cord of Love is traveling out of the top of your head, and grounding into it. You can do this through visualization, or just simple intention.

Take your right right and lay it over the center of your chest, your energetic heart. Imagine green Love pouring out of it and into your heart chakra, or energy center.

Once you feel satisfied here, do this also at your root (your tail bone), and at the back of your head, your reptilian brain - which is in charge of fear and ego-illusions.

I too went nuts once, accidentally aligning to the vibrations of "Light". Essentially, like in Adam & Eve's story, you bit into the wrong apple.

DO NOT go back to your Light-worker.

Find yourself an energyworker who is aligned only to Love. Any other vibrations are slower, and therefore carry with them illusion.

You have no idea just how beneficial this is going to be for every aspect of your life.

For more details, feel free to look me up at:
santabarbarawellnessnetwork.com

In Love,

B. Zen
|

replied December 8th, 2011
No, if this is a epsoide of pychsis... then medication must be taken...
|

replied November 18th, 2012
Hi Brazen,

Can you please help me with my episode of psychosis?

I have written a post below on this thread. Please help me. The entire time i felt like my pineal gland was filled with "light". I also have been told that I have been attacked by something.

Thank you.
|

replied December 1st, 2011
My dear friend, do not be fulled by all these fake healers... sure it might be good but defently not if it induces psychosis, I to had the same syptoms. Hearing voices,seeing lights, thinking i was god, and thinking everyone ( including people i didnt know) Ie. people walking down the street or in the mall were talking about me. I thought spirits were talking to me over the radio, my friend the only really treatment for this is medicain. Go to the hospital and tell them of this disorder. I was put on risperdal and it has truly worked wonders....

And what i mean by if it induces psychotic thoughts... DONT DO IT!. is this...

I was reading the bible while i was sick inturn making my sickness worse. I would read as much as i could thinking it would save me from hell....

now that i am well i will not read the bible in fear that it may make me relapes....

please respond i would like to talk more thanks...

p.s my name it drew.
|

replied July 8th, 2010
Active User, very eHealthy
My experience has been similar, I was around witches, getting my tarot read and things, and then I was a "schizophrenic" and saw a bunch of ghosts, aliens, shadow people, a faun or satyr, whatever you feel like calling them. Oh and I met a devil also, perhaps not the devil, I don't really know.

So, maybe schizophrenia isn't actually schizophrenia at all.
|

replied October 8th, 2010
before you read this, hold any kind of trash!
the culprits are from here, phils., it's more of an occult, anarchists! the language is filipino and the local dialects!
they are even listening at this very minute, while i write this post and them cursing me, whispering, giving me ideas and "advice" (which i shouldn't take!) Note: this is for those who are seriously affected and not really sick (from a legit medical diagnosis)
the members are those pretending to be my friends, this country's government officials (mostly small time meaning lower level with those big ones too, wanting to make it big, with their minions, business and political and the voters they are taking care of (coming from slum areas mostly and lower middle class family, some upper level are in it for the same reason and/or just in it for fun, ruining people's lives) in fact, at this very minute they are squatting in my thoughts and body trying very hard to keep quiet while some are saying they were just making jokes or cursing me for making this reply. or doing their other tricks, like making my thigh, calves other body parts twitch, literally honking their cars' horns (paid by the above), using fire crackers and different noise to cover these things. and having my thoughts and yours blocked with other informations by squatting in our minds and body.
they couldn't say anything right now coz they know we will hear them, but i'm telling you, their nerves are shaking with fear and anguish! and nervous! some want to cry ..... some are in panic giving me their so called advice, pretending to show their concern (don't be fooled coz even if u see me in a glimpse or your dreams, it may be or not me) coz i wouldn't do that, i hate them (and i don't use the word hate unless its really worst!)
good thing you are where you are right now, i am still here trying to cope with the everyday ruinous things they're doing. i want to give you my email but i can't post it now, just post it in reply should you want to talk to me. though, i know that should we have the chance to talk privately, they would still try and listen. i will try very hard not to say anything coz even if i could hear you, i have a hard time identifying who you are or if your on my side or one of them.
the squatting of the body i mentioned is that image of yourself that you see in a glimpse, squatting of mind is none other than the whispers, cursing, etc.... that you hear........
for me the most important thing is, the horrible things they did with me and my family (very young family members) years of abuse that i only fully realized several months ago.
|

replied July 25th, 2011
Active User, very eHealthy
What were they "healing" I wonder anyway.

Light, truth, whatever you call it is necessary to love, otherwise, your love is nothing, a delusion.
|

replied October 12th, 2011
each to his own. but i think the insight from your earlier spiritual quest and your journey through psychosis is enough. i would not go back to ethereal healing, or anything else that is not tangible. better to mix and fill your life with good people, keep occupied and work with you hands, crafts etc. with emphasis on quality. good luck to you my friend.
|

replied December 5th, 2011
Stay away from energy work, it won't help and it'll only open you up even more to the negative forces that caused your psychosis in the first place. You need to stay grounded.
|

replied January 16th, 2012
before i had tactiles my brother did some shamanic work on me, i didnt like it and he stopped the treatment, but when i went to a seer in an occult shop after developing these symptoms he said to me this( without me telling him) that my brother had given me a treatment. and that it was bad for me,i am wary now to get treatment because of this. but i payed a lot of money to "psychic surgeons" and long distance healers, now i finish with this, its shocking to hear about jeffreysme experience , these healers never take responsibility for this i find,
|

replied November 18th, 2012
Psychosis
same thing happened to me. I am or was extremely sensitive since childhood. Some people may call this an empath. and I have been told that Im a natural healer. well, I started discovering more about my abilities and invocating angels which help you understand your karma. the problem is that this type of energy work opens up your aura and attracts situations that may be bad. I had a bad dream about someone 2 weeks before meeting them. it was the first time this has ever happened to me in my life. and i attracted a horrible situation with this person. mostly because it also involved another person who I should have dumped as my friend a long time ago. She rubs me the wrong was and to me is a bad person. It was my birthday that day and I was in a horrible situation involving these two people. I could not get out of it and could not prevent what happened after that. I was "abused" by the both of them. The worst is that the guy actually liked me somehow. I ended up going through a psychotic episode. The environment was SO TOXIC and I could not escape it, i went right back to childhood memories where I felt i could not escape. I just froze in the situation. I basically lost parts of my mind day to day for two years. I was only hospitalized a year later. I just gradually lost memories in my mind and thoughts in my brain and my basic sense of self and personality. I still feel like my energy or even soul is stuck to his. and a year ago i was convinced he could hear my thoughts, that he was tapping into my phone or suspicious that he was hacking into my phone and computer. I think "delusions" are pretty symbolic or metaphorical. Someone did try to hack into my computer during that time. They called the house saying they were the computer people and asked for my IP address. I dont know why i was so scared it was him. I think since im really sensitive, i could probably perceive or sense psychically things about him and his thoughts even that I got REALLY scared that he was trying to mess with me. I was in a huge state of fear because i really kinda did like him but i really did not feel safe with him at all. The entire time she was being a real witch with me. I bet because she was just jealous. Now, I feel like i lost myself because of this situation.
|

replied May 2nd, 2013
Help
I have had the exact same feelings i went to see an energy healer after 22 years of not knowing i had dispraxia feeling low from all the obstacles i could have avoided and have faced I went to speak to Him its called Heart Energy Healing he then arranged a session saying I had disturbances with my energy that I was being controlled by entities after meeting this man I can Safely say I feel 100% Deluded I cant focus i constantly get this feeling of Taking in peoples personalities when i breathe at the same time as them and taking in their auras when I think about them their mouth is open and I breathe, Its as if theres a hole in my energy and it cannot close for anything like Course my General Faculties are here but i have to constantly hold my breath so I dont suck In anybodies Personalities I cant even converse with my family Im so Alone with Nobody to talk to I had Great future prospects Now I contemplating joining the Monestry its the only way to go without killing myself because my life is is not Mine Ive totally lost my Inner Aura and get treated differently with every breath I take I have been offered rispiredone but Ive heard the most scariest stories about it and Im not even sure whether this is A phsycotic episode or a Possession of my spirit I jus don't want to be obsessed with theses thoughts but they are as clear as a needle on my skin
|
Quick Reply