Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Psoriasis Forum

Psoriasis Information Collection

Must Read
What is eczema? We review basic facts on types of eczema and provide the medical definition of this common skin disorder here....
Children are more likely to get eczema. But are you at risk of this skin condition? Also, info on what causes eczema in this section....
Do you know how to identify symptoms of eczema? We review the common signs of eczema in adults and kids and let you know when to seek medical help....
Hi, all. This is my first post to this site. I've found the discussions here very helpful and informative. One thing I have not found in my searches is a good quantitative method of evaluating the many variables involved with the person, the disease, treatments, and outcomes. I've given it the old college try and put together a Google site, form and some basic reporting at https://sites.google.com/site/psoriasisout comes/. Please take a look and let me know your thoughts on the survey and report. Ideally, I would like to eventually have the results filterable so a person, for example, could look for responses regarding nail psoriasis where there has been a favorable response to a treatment. Anyhow, let me know your thoughts.

Best wishes.

Dave
Did you find this post helpful?
|