Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Bacterial Disorders Forum

Pseudomonas aeruginosa

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
I have been sick from January to present. I have been on 6 antibiotics since then and about 3 weeks ago found out i had Pseudomonas aeruginosa in my respitory system. Twice now I have obtained a small rash, but is produced more when I itch. I thought it was from the antibiotics, but after stopping them I still continue to itch for about a month. I know I still have the P.A. but waiting on my doctor to decide what antibiotic to give me now. Can someone tell me if the itching can be from this bug? Also, what is the best antibiotic to use and for how long to finially rid myself of this P.A. bug? Question
thank you in advance,
teresa
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 6th, 2010
My clinical nutritionist told me about Tricycline by Allergy Research Group after I was diagnosed with pseudomonas aeruginosa in the GI tract. He told me to take 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I took 1 complete bottle of it and the Tricycline got rid of it. You may want to consult with your doctor and find out if you can take this with the antibiotic. I didn't have to take an antiobiotic. It worked great for me on it's own with daily doses of a good quality probiotic. I got the pseudomonas after my immune system got wiped out by celiac disease.
|
Did you find this post helpful?