Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

protein in urine during 34th week of pregnancy

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
hi
i am in 34th week of pregnancy .i already have pcod problem,but throughout my pregnancy i went for regular checkup,everything was fine with me as well as fetus.but now i am having protein in my urine (1+) which i checked in 33rd week.and i took antibiotic as per doctor instruction (azythromycin) for one week .after that we checked again at that time also protein (2+) was found in urine but leucocytes was reduced from 3+ to 1+ .Blood sugar was normal.blood pressure is also somewat high (140/90)...................now i am taking alkasim syrup with water (sodium acid citrate syrup)...............s it so serious .wat is the range of protein in urine during pregnancy................pls tell me about my condition .is it the symptom of preeclampsia .pls help me ............thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|