Medical Questions > Mens Health > Prostate Forum

Prostate problem doctors are not helping me

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Hello
Im 22 years very active I lift and do Cardio 5 days a week I'm healthy and I always eat clean
I had unprotected sex In new years which is 8 months ago had some symptoms after it like burning while urinating and weak erections and discharge
Went to a dr and he said maybe it's gonorrhea or chlymedia and gave me some antibiotics but they didn't help
Went to another urologist and said it's acute prostatitis and gave me some anti inflammatory and permixon
Was done with these and I
I still have very bad symptoms
Which is
Low libido
Penis head itching
Opening of penis itching
Anus itching
sometimes tightness deep in anal
Weak soft erections
Hard to maintain an erection
Sometimes I can't ejaculate while having sex
Burning while urinating
Difficulty urinating always feel that the bladder is not empty
Dribbling at the end of urinating
Went to a urogolist and made prostate exam said it is enlarged ad there is bacteria and pus in it and game some anti biotic but the symptoms are still there so I said I'll do my own research try to treat my self
I'm on Ofloxacin now And saw palmetto herb supplement I'll try these for 6 weeks
I'm not sure what I have and doctors are not helping me in here I spent around 3,000 us dollars on Dr and medicines but nothing is working
I really need help
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 15th, 2012
Experienced User
Hasnun, Please look at glutathione? If you trully recognized what is now possible.
|
Did you find this post helpful?