Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Problems with Girl on top

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I'm a girl and whenever i have sex with my boyfriend i cant feel anything when i'm on top but i can feel sex in other positions. Why cant i feel anything when i'm on top? Is that normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 9th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
ConfusedGirl, When you say 'i cant feel anything', do you mean you do not orgasm or you do not feel anything? Do you orgasm in other positions?

When you are on top, you are driving intercourse. You will have to find the angle, depth and motion that will get you the stimulation you need.

If you are orgasming from other positions, do you do so from clitoral stimulation, or from your vagina? Normally a woman will orgasm from clitoral stimulation. If you sit too upright when you are on top, your clitoris will not get the stimulation it needs. You can lean forwards dropping your upper body on his. You (or him) can rub your clitoris during intercourse or you can change your action from up/down to rubbing/sliding forwards and backwards. Whatever you do, when you are on top, you are in charge and need to look after your needs.

Your other option is to do the on top to give him the visual and mental stimulation it brings to him but stop short of him ejaculating, and then swap around so that you can finish in a position that works for you. You can even swap back to being on top to finish him once you had your orgasm.

You should also try to extend the amount of time you have intercourse. The length of penis-in-vagina time is directly related to your orgasm. This is often difficult when you are on top or in doggie as these are very stimulating for him.

Best of luck!
|
Users who thank UnknownABC for this post: Confusedgirl8 

replied March 9th, 2011
I dont feel his dick in me..When I orgasm from clitoral stimulation..We do different positions in bed and we both orgasm in them. I sometimes get tierd of him being in charge so i get on top but i want to feel it..I have tried switching my action to side to side but that didnt work either. I have tried lending forward and backwards and that doesn't work either. He thinks its weird that i dont feel anything and i think something is wrong with me. I'm scared to go to my OBGYN doctor because i dont want to feel stupid asking her plus I dont want my mom to know about this
|

replied March 9th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
You have to tilt your pelvis and grind until your clitoris is stimulated enough to orgasm. There is nothing wrong with you. It is just the way your anatomy and the mechanics of girl-on-top works. If your clitoris wants to be stimulated and it does not get it in girl-on-top, you will not feel anything.
|

replied March 9th, 2011
Thanks I will try that
|
Quick Reply