Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Problems on Losing Weight Fast?

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
hi everyone.. im tired of using these diet and exercise programs that they are developing, so i tried a weight loss therapy which uses hypnosis. I stumbled upon these page that was talking about these methods. so i tried and im now on the second week and i am seeing the progress. losing weight is never been easy today.. check it guys. maybe this will help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2013
Weight loss hypnosis is an excellent option for anyone who is open and ready for a change. Hypnosis will not "make" you lose weight but it will help you to develop the beliefs needed for moving into a healthier and slimmer body. You can learn more about hypnosis for weight loss prior to contacting a hypnotherapist by watching these videos and reading the short articles. Learn a little so that you will feel informed prior to contracting for services.
|
Did you find this post helpful?