Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Problems getting hard

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
So since like 2001 I have been masturbating with ejaculation about 2-3 times a day. Recently I have had problems getting hard when I want to. I usually get up during the morning but when I want to it just doesn't want to, and when I don't want to it does. I have read some things online about just masturbating with ejaculation once every 2-3 days. but I don't think I can do that unless this keeps up and it is sort of scary. Would it be in my best interest to get some kind of control and if so what is a good way to stop wanting to masturbate so often?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 17th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Masturbation a few times a day shouldn't be harmful. How old are you? Has your diet changed? Are you under a lot of stress? There are many causes of erection loss that you should look into. Because you've been masturbating for so long, it's unlikely that it is the cause of this. Normally, conditions are caused by changing things in your environment, not the things that stay the same!
|

replied April 18th, 2008
I'm 27 in may, my diet is the same. under a lot of stress, I always have been but I suppose in the past 2 weeks I've been under more trying to find a job.
|

replied April 18th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
What else? New exercises?

If it's getting up on its own then I don't think you have an erection problem. You're just too stressed to get it to happen when you want it to happen.
|

replied April 18th, 2008
nope that's about it, i don't exercise, i know i should but ya i have no interest
|

replied April 20th, 2008
if you do really want to get your hard back then you should exercise. At least one quick run a day should help out. Drink tons of water too with a healthy diet. And cut down a masterbation for a bit.
When i was younger i would be doing it at least 5x a day. And even though i had that urge i wasn't hard at all after the first two times.

And lets just assume ya still wanna be a fat boy and not workout and eat healthy, what's an EASY way out? Well you can try NO2 type of supplements. One of Nitric Oxide's effects is that it's a vaso-dialator. Body Builders use it to get a rock hard muscle pump but it can also help you with the morning wood too. Of course it needs tons of water to load into your body so keep that in mind too.

But me personally i've always had a wood in the morning when taking the stuff. With a good diet or a bad one. So give that a try.
|