Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Problems during sexual intercourse

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
hello, well im concerned as to what might be happening to me;

Me and my boyfriend are not able to have sexual intercourse as it becomes really painful for me, we stop straight away but I then have pains that feel like period pains but a lot worse, during this i also start to feel extreme sick and become quite hot!

The last time this happened was about 4 days ago and not only did I recieve all the other problems, I also had a lot of bright red fresh blood.

Its now been 4 days later and i still have the period like pains not fluently but on and off during the days and for the first 2 days I had a brown discharge.

I am not near my period, it should'nt be for another two weeks.

Please help.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2012
Would some of you please reply?
|

replied October 9th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Speak to your doctor. This is not normal.
|